Nestled in the heart of Jackson, perfectly placed between the city life of Milwaukee and the farmland of Washington County, is the exclusive subdivision of Cobblestone Meadows. This premier community started as a dream of Dirk Wildt and Stevie Mistele-Wildt, owners of Cobblestone Builders. After searching for the perfect location, they began making their dream a reality and they are ready to share it with you! It’s time to buy land in Jackson, WI!
Cobblestone Meadows is unlike any other developing community because the vision was never to build homes. It was to build on the tight-knit friendships, hometown pride, and family values you find in Jackson. Stevie and Dirk brought that same feel to the forefront of Cobblestone Meadows by creating twenty-two homesites.
Building in Cobblestone Meadows
All lots are ⅓ to ½ acre parcels and range in price from $92,500 to $104,500. They all include municipal sewer and water. The development welcomes any builder and offers discounts to builders purchasing multiple lots! Eight lots have lower-level or basement exposure that adds additional square footage to your home with an open feel. This type of lot is difficult to find!
Located in Kettle Morraine, off Highway 60, conveniently accessible via Interstate 41 and 43, Cobblestone Meadows is surrounded by natural resources, including the Jackson Marsh Wildlife Refuge. This sanctuary boasts 2,400 acres of beautiful scenery: ponds, grasslands, wetlands, and woods.
The Village of Jackson is growing economically, with ample business opportunities for its residents. It’s a prime location for families and hobbyists that enjoy fishing, hunting, and hiking. The area is scattered with farm-fresh food and kid-friendly activities, like Hickory Lane Park’s splash pad. Cobblestone Meadows is committed to building on the community culture and philosophy that already exists in the neighborhood.
Buy Land in Jackson, WI
Covenants, or building requirements, of Cobblestone Meadows, include:
- Minimum 1400 sq. ft. allowable
- Siding products allowed – vinyl, natural, LP SmartSide, Fiber Cement
- Trim around windows required
- Dimensional shingles
- Aluminum fascia & soffit allowed
- 20% of front elevation required to be cultured stone or real stone
- Minimum 2 car attached garage required
- Minimum 6/12 roof pitch per ACC approval
- Driveway & landscape to be installed within 1 year of completion
- Uniform lamp post with photocell and mailbox to be purchased from the developer and installed before occupancy. Lamppost to be installed 8 feet from the sidewalk side of the driveway and 15 feet back towards the home from the road
- 25’ front yard setbacks, 15’ side yard setbacks, 25’ rear yard setbacks lots 1 to 16, 15’ rear yard setbacks lots 17 to 22
- All homes must be approved by the ACC before building
About Cobblestone Builders
Cobblestone Builders are experts in home construction. They take pride in sharing their knowledge and building experience with their clients. They’re confident you will be more than satisfied with your decision to make Cobblestone Meadows your home.
Contact Dirk or Stevie to learn more about Cobblestone Meadows lots for sale and all your home building needs. You can also visit their website or see them on Saturday mornings at 9 on Fox6 Milwaukee on Builders Showcase.